Not able to compile on winNT

From: klaas holwerda
Subject: Not able to compile on winNT
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 10:55:01 +0200

Hi,

Completely new to freetype, i am trying to compile freetype.
I downloaded gmake for winNT as a binary.

And this is what i get.
There is no config.mk file in the end, and i don't understand why it
complains about the temp files.
What did i do wrong?

If you think you can help me, please mail me directly,
since i am not on the list yet.

Thank in advance,

Klaas

(BTW on Linux it compiles without problem)

C:\wxwin\wx2vc\samples\freetype>make setup visualc
ver: C:/TEMP/dj200000 1: not found

FreeType build system -- automatic system detection

The following settings are used:

  platform                     win32
  compiler                     cl
  configuration directory      .buildswin32
  configuration rules          .buildswin32w32-vcc.mk

If this does not correspond to your system or settings please remove the
file
config.mk from this directory then read the INSTALL file for help.

Otherwise, simply type make again to build the library.

copy: C:/TEMP/dj810000 1: not found
make.exe: *** [dos_setup] Error 127