erw-devel

[Erw-devel] A few items

From: erw-devel
Subject: [Erw-devel] A few items
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:32:40 -0500 (EST)

I notice that some of the pieces of the erw tarball are broken because
they refer to symlinked locations (lsr examples for sure) in 1.0.8 and
1.0.8c.

Also - looking for working example erw files or snippets of :
fsetref (I'd like to store original filename of uploaded file)

An example of enabling jscalendar/htmlarea/fckeditor - i see no references
in the latest DTD that will permit me to add this mode in the ERWs.

TIA,
Alfred Werner