erw-devel

Re: [Erw-devel] A few items

From: erw-devel
Subject: Re: [Erw-devel] A few items
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:42:02 +0100

On Mon, 2005-03-14 at 16:32 -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> I notice that some of the pieces of the erw tarball are broken because
> they refer to symlinked locations (lsr examples for sure) in 1.0.8 and
> 1.0.8c.
>
> Also - looking for working example erw files or snippets of :
> fsetref (I'd like to store original filename of uploaded file)
>
> An example of enabling jscalendar/htmlarea/fckeditor - i see no references
> in the latest DTD that will permit me to add this mode in the ERWs.

All my faults. I'm always in a hurry.

The symlinks have been fixed in 1.0.9--just released. ha, fa and jd have
been added to the ERW types available in ERF.

I don't think there is any way, presently, of storing the original file
name. It is an interesting point (if not else, for giving optionally
that name to the downloaded files). You must tweak the sources of
sendfile.php and update.php...

--
Ciao,

                                        seba