[Dvdrtools-users] fixation problem with plextor px-504a

From: Sipos Ferenc
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] fixation problem with plextor px-504a
Date: 28 May 2003 08:16:01 +0200

Hi!

I have the above dvd+r writer, and I'd like to write tdk dvd+r and tdk
dvd+rw discs. The later was done successfully with the dvd+rw-tools, but
the earlier:
dvd+rw-tools won't recognise the media with growisofs -Z /dev/cdrom -R
-J /somedir
dvdrecord is able to write only in tao mode, but won't fix the disc, it
says unknown track.

The fixation is not a problem for me, I'm able to read the written
discs.

I have written to the dvd+rw-tools author also.

Thx for any help.

Paco