[DotGNU]Java compiler 0.0.2 put out to sea

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Java compiler 0.0.2 put out to sea
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 20:43:16 +0530

Hi All,
        I've rigged up and released java compiler 0.0.2 for pnet into
http://symonds.net/~gopalv82/code/java-compiler-0.0.2.tgz for those
who need it ...

        This is primarily a "Review by Rhys Release" , so people unable
to patch it into CVS should wait until Rhys commits it :-)

The college officials have OK'd the copyright disinterest and so I
have to wait till Tuesday (Or Wed) before I get the papers signed
from college ...

The type and method rewiring stuff will probably need lots of help from
Rhys ...

I'm not even thinking about JNI right now ... (IIRC Ikvm uses
#include <mscorlib.dll> in a .cpp file for that ?)

That's it right now ... hope everyone is as excited as I am about this
new compiler ... (yes, it's raining compilers this weekend ;-)

Gopal