Re: [DotGNU]Java compiler 0.0.2 put out to sea

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Java compiler 0.0.2 put out to sea
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 12:42:39 +0530

If memory serves me right, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> The code looks good (and very familiar :-) ).

Hehe, imitation is the ...

> commit the pnet changes (it is probably easier for you because it is already
> in your tree).

Have committed it and am rebuilding the stuff from CVS ...

> We'll discuss the best home for javalib at the meeting
> tonight.

Javalib is a transient library , like pnetC should have been (*SIC*)
I'm going to chuck it the day the method & type re-wiring works :-)

(In that case , I still don't know how I'm going to report errors that show
 'java.lang.Object' and all that ...)

> One bug: you added "cscc-java to the install, but not the uninstall in
> "cscc/Makefile.am".

Fixed , thanks ..

> We now need "cscc-bf" (brainfuck) to complete the suite.  Any volunteers? :-)

I'm on it !...

Btw, I'm thinking of writing that in C# itself ... and writing out
assembly into a stream ... though the BF.NET promises to be the
easier way out ;-)

Gopal