Re: [DotGNU]Java compiler 0.0.2 put out to sea

From: j_post
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Java compiler 0.0.2 put out to sea
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 17:33:24 -0700

On Friday 16 May 2003 03:29 pm, Rhys wrote:

> We now need "cscc-bf" (brainfuck) to complete the suite.  Any volunteers?
> :-)

Aw, Rhys, you sure know how to get my attention ;-) I've been too busy with
other stuff to do much of anything on pnet lately (I still have to find time
to take a look at some stuff Norbert asked about), but the giggle factor in
this is just *too* much. I'll see if I can wedge in some time somewhere...

Jeff
(I'm still waiting for someone crazier than I to implement a Pascal compiler
in bf -- any takers on that?)