Re: DotGNU TCG (was: Re: [DotGNU]A webservice game project ((TODO)))

From: Derek Lewis
Subject: Re: DotGNU TCG (was: Re: [DotGNU]A webservice game project ((TODO)))
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 02:56:11 +0000

Hi,

This message is just to indicate my interest in this game project.

I am interested in intellectual games and I want to follow and hopefully
contribute to a DotGNU sub-project.

Currently I am teaching myself about game design and construction,
particularly non-arcade games. This project would also help motivate
me to learn about DotGNU.

I have some programming experience, but at the present time I would
place my skill level at about Apprentice level (in Advogato terms).

I will contribute where and when I can.

> PS: You don't happen to know a good name for the game, do you? DotGNU-TCG is a
> little boring.

Suggestions:
        Incantation
        Spellbind