Re: DotGNU TCG (was: Re: [DotGNU]A webservice game project ((TODO)))

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: DotGNU TCG (was: Re: [DotGNU]A webservice game project ((TODO)))
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 19:52:15 +0530

If memory serves me right, Peter Minten wrote:
> > I have some programming experience, but at the present time I would
> > place my skill level at about Apprentice level (in Advogato terms).
> >
> > I will contribute where and when I can.
>
> Great. There is currently no repository for the code, but since JScript
> support in pnetlib (vital component) is not in a usable state for the
> game that won't be a problem. The tarball I send to the list is still
> up-to-date.

I think someone should chip in for the classes for JScript ... IMHO it's
one of the easier peices out there. The Microsoft.JScript classes need
work (IIRC) and is in need of developers.

If there's someone on this list who's looking towards working on something,
please raise your hands .

> DotGNU Sourcery, that's cool :-).

(pun: watch out !)

DotGNU Sourcery: Get the Source.