AW: [DotGNU] Oberon.net compat

From: Patrick Pletscher
Subject: AW: [DotGNU] Oberon.net compat
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:48:45 +0100

Hello,

Thank all of you for your quick help, it is really useful, and probably I
can
soon code in VIM;-)

> I think I've fixed all the ilasm-related and engine-related bugs
> that caused
> this test case to fail.  There were a number of issues:

I checked out the latest version of Pnet, but I didn't succeed to make the
sources,
I get the error:
ilasm_grammer.y:861.7-14: type redeclartion form I_METHOD

Am I doing something wrong?

> 2. There was a verifier bug related to single-dimensional arrays:
> the Oberon
> code was using "newobj" to create the array instead of "newarr".  Nothing
> wrong with that - it is allowed by the spec, although I
> originally thought
> that it wasn't.

I think the developer of the compiler will perhaps change this, because he
wants to
change all the array-stuff, so that also
ARRAY OF SET is supported...

Thanks again, sorry, if I can not help you very much common with
ILAsm-stuff, but keep
on your good work

greets Patrick