Re: [DotGNU] Oberon.net compat

From: Patrick Pletscher
Subject: Re: [DotGNU] Oberon.net compat
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:41:46 +0100

First of all sorry for the missing subject, I've forgotten it...

> Is he invoking the Assembler or Compiler from the output ? ... Soon enough
> Pnet will have reflection.emit support for people who want to
> compile stuff
Yes, the compiler compiles everything and after that he starts the ILasm,
but
the author of the compiler will perhaps replace the 2 lines, where this
procedure is used...

> Ok, this looks like a String constructor missing from Portable.net ?...
> Could you hunt up the System.String line in the IL assembly generated
> by the Oberon.net compiler ?

I attached the IL which doesnt function and also the sources of the program,
if
somebody wants to compile it itself.

> me too ... I want to run my programs anywhere and vice versa ! ...

would be really cool, if I could code the programs in VIM and after that
compile
it on the shell....

thanks a lot...