Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU Posters project

From: Ian Fung
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU Posters project
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 17:20:32 -0500

On Saturday, January 11, 2003, at 09:27 AM, Norbert Bollow wrote:

c. Some documentation that we can give potential sponsors, which
   explains what DotGNU is and why it's good to support it.
i agree with everything you said. which is why i think we need a PR person. we need someone who can sell DotGNU to sponsors, and i am probably not a good person for that. i'm a techie with no experience in sales of any sort. anyone want to volunteer? =)