Please help out a new guy

From: Dave Borch
Subject: Please help out a new guy
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 16:22:49 -0500

Friends,
I'm brand new to Gnu Radio and haven't really used Unix for years. So
please be patient with me here. I loaded Gnu Radio Companion onto my
Windows 10 system and whenever I try to execute a flow graph involving
any of the QT tools I get the following message:

DLL load failed while importing qtgui_python: The specified procedure
could not be found.

Listed below are the packages that didn't load properly:

Failed \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Users\
Dave\radioconda\Library\bin\volk.dll
Failed
\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Users\Dave\radioconda\Library\bin\Qt5Gui_conda.dll
Failed
\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Users\Dave\radioconda\Library\bin\Qt5Gui_conda.dll
Failed \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Users\Dave\radioconda\Library\bin\icuuc73.dll
Failed \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Users\Dave\radioconda\Library\bin\icudt73.dll
Failed \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Users\Dave\radioconda\Library\bin\libomp.dll

I get the same error whether I load radioconda using the radioconda
installer from github or by using miniforge.

Running Gnu Radio Companion on a laptop, also running Windows 10, I
don't experience this problem. I don't experience the problem on my
Raspberry Pi either.

I'd be grateful for any help, and please direct me to the appropriate
forum if I'm here in error.

Thanks,
Dave