Re: Please help out a new guy

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Please help out a new guy
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 00:23:47 +0100

Hi Dave,

welcome to the GNU Radio community! We certainly try to make it entry-friendly; and the good news is that the errors you're seeing don't seem to be UNIX-related :)

So, I'd have to guess a lot here, but the error you're describing could mean there's a wrong version of a library being found – which is supporting, usually *conda installations are quite self-contained!

This is but a stab in the dark, but: Is it possible you set up radioconda, and used the same conda prefix as you used for miniforge? Don't really understand how that would break, but it's my best guess for now.

Maybe there's multiple conda environments? Does `conda info --envs` say
something to that end?

Best regards,
Marcus