Re: OOT module 'gr-sdrplay3' and SDRplay API update (supports new model

From: Franco VENTURI
Subject: Re: OOT module 'gr-sdrplay3' and SDRplay API update (supports new model RSP1B)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 18:08:32 -0500 (EST)

Happy to hear from you Glen!

The other day when I pulled out my Raspberry Pi 4 from the drawer, it didn't
seem to be working: only the red LED comes on, and nothing else (not even the
rainbow RGB screen at the very beginning of the bootloader). I am going to try
a couple more things, but I think I'll order one of the new Raspberry Pi 5's in
the next few days, since I saw they are only $80 + S/H.

Since I am temporarily pi-less, can you tell me in some more details what you
mean with "it is tricky to start with the previous Pi4B code and go to Pi5"?
Are you getting a specific error message (or messages)?

Franco