Re: OOT module 'gr-sdrplay3' and SDRplay API update (supports new model

From: Glen Langston
Subject: Re: OOT module 'gr-sdrplay3' and SDRplay API update (supports new model RSP1B)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 14:04:17 -0500

Dear Franco,

Thanks again for your efforts, two years ago, to get the SDRPlay RSP1A
fully supported in Gnuradio 3.10.   This was for the Raspberry Pi4B and 400.

These are working great.

But now there’s the Pi 5.   It seems like it is tricky to start with the
previous
Pi4B code and go to Pi5.   I’m wondering if you’ve (or anybody) has thought
about
the Pi5 and SDRPlay install?

Thanks!

Glen

FYI the latest Lightwork memo is more about telescope construction but also
mentions Gnuradio aspects.

https://github.com/WVURAIL/lightwork/blob/master/LightWorkMemo32-PailOfMilkyWay-r5.pdf