Re: Index Error: output_index < noutputs

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: Index Error: output_index < noutputs
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 16:13:41 -0400

I replaced the Transmit_CESSB block with a Noise Source and Throttle to make a valid flowgraph. Did you mean to send freq.grc instead of freq.py? Disabled that block in the top level flowgraph. In any case, no errors when running the flowgraph. When I hit PTT, I see noise, and otherwise nothing (no audio being played). The wave_select code seems to be right. It's set to a static "0" at the top level and that carries through to the hier block.

This is on the latest maint-3.10 code. I don't have a 3.9 installation sitting around. There was a recent behavior change in this block, but nothing that should cause the error message you are seeing.

I did replace the Wav File Sink blocks in FT8 Receive with Null Sinks for testing, so you might want to do that just to check.