Re: Index Error: output_index < noutputs

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: Index Error: output_index < noutputs
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 12:18:49 -0400

Sorry, it takes too much time to make guesses from fragments of a project. Could you post a grc file that is runnable and shows the error?

On Wed, Sep 27, 2023 at 11:14 AM Elmore Family <wa4ywm@comcast.net> wrote:
Marcus,

I forgot to include the version: 3.9.4.0.

Jeff

Ignore the previous GRC with the Python block. I did things differently this
time as you can see in the connections. I also attached the FT8_Receive.grc
file.

Jim