Re: Index Error: output_index < noutputs

From: Paul Atreides
Subject: Re: Index Error: output_index < noutputs
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 18:40:55 -0400

Jim, can you please re-post your flowgraph?
I’ll try to take another look at it.
Also, what version of GNURadio are you using?

<end transmission>

On Sep 26, 2023, at 11:48, Elmore's <wa4ywm@comcast.net> wrote:

I have submitted this issue previously and received a response which resulted in my trying several things which didn’t work.

I then submitted the issue to Stackoverflow and received no answers.

I get this error when I try to use a Selector to select one of 2 outputs with my selection obviously being smaller than the number of outputs. I can successfully use a Selector if I use a number for the output index or a variable whose value is selected by a Toggle Button but not if I try to set the variable programmatically in Python.

In general, why do you get such an error?  I am asking the question in this manner because my specific questions relating to my code and flowgraph have not resulted in any concrete answers (or any answers at all).

Thanks again for any help. I have been struggling with this for several weeks.

Jim