Re: Index Error: output_index < noutputs

From: Elmore Family
Subject: Re: Index Error: output_index < noutputs
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 22:00:45 -0400

Vasil,

I have attached the freq.py file which is the file for the freq OOT module which is in the softrock_QT.grc. Look in the check_time method to see where I placed the set_wave_select call.

The GRCs for the project were sent to Jeff Long in an earlier post in this thread. There you will find softrock_QT.grc (the top level flowgraph) and FT8_Receive.grc ( one of the hier blocks).

If I am not properly instantiating the objects then I am very confused. I don't understand how I could be creating an instance of the FT8_Receive block outside of the flowgraph. If this is the case, how do I create the proper instance?

Jim

-----Original Message----- From: Vasil Velichkov