demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Question about tags, tags updating and timestamp.

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Question about tags, tags updating and timestamp.
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 22:48:12 +0200

"ketty ." <address@hidden> writes:

> It would be neat with timestamps attached to the subelements of a question
> (tags, answers, result, total votes) . That way you could check if a
> question contains more answers since last time you checked, but ignore
> result and total votes. Or is this allready possible?

No, currently is attached to the whole question. If you need to know
what has changed, you need to keep the old data structure.

Adding a timestamp to each subelement would increase a lot memory
consumption: is it worth it? I don't know. Maybe.

Best wishes,
d.
--
GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A