demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] Question about tags, tags updating and timestamp.

From: Augustin
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Question about tags, tags updating and timestamp.
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 23:42:31 +0800

Hello,

Here are a few questions about tags.

I notices that each question is attributed their own tag with the label
"question" + question nb.

If tag_id 123 = "Question 456",
is it possible that the same tag_id 123 will be updated later so that
tag_id 123 = "economy"?
That would mean that the label "Question 456" was only a placeholder until the
question is properly tagged with something else.

If tag_id 222 = "Question 444".
The question 444 will obviously be tagged with tag_id 222.
Is it possible that other related questions get tagged with the same tag?
i.e. question 445, 446 and 447 all have the tag_id 222 = "Question 444"?

Each tag_id has their own timestamp.
When is each tag timestamp updated?
Only when the label of the tag changes, i.e when tag_id 55 = "economy" is
changed to tag_id 55 = "aab: economy"?
Is the timestamp updated under other circumstances?

thanks,

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.