demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] Re: Before merging ketty's branch

From: ketty .
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Re: Before merging ketty's branch
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 18:01:11 +0200

On 10/13/06, David MENTRE <address@hidden> wrote:
I don't think so, or at least not easily. I understand it is a bit
cumbersome to look for only the strings of your web interface in the
whole po file but it makes the whole source tree and build system a
lot cleaner, I think.

I have hacked together something that seems to work. Please tell me what you think:  http://equah.afraid.org/demexp/hg/main?cs=d7004008e5db

* there are two potfiles: demexp.pot and demexp-web.pot (we could rename the first one into demexp-gtk.pot or something)
* .po files are named: <language>.<gettextpackage>.po