demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Re: Before merging ketty's branch

From: Frederic Lehobey
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Re: Before merging ketty's branch
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 00:22:23 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 11:48:53PM +0200, ketty . wrote:
> On 10/13/06, David MENTRE <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> >I have uploaded a new version encoded in UTF-8. Let me know if I have
> >break something.
>

> I am still not able to use »« in the sources without breaking the book. It
> seams to me like latex has some serious issues[1] :(
>
> [1] Recent debian thread:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-tetex-maint/2006/03/msg00455.html

  Read http://www.joachim-breitner.de/blog/archives/185-latex-ucs.html

Best regards,
Frédéric

By the way, I take the opportunity to say that I am busy the two
week-ends in a row (for other free software activites). I am
completely burn out and will not be able to look at any new
developements before the end of next week. Bad timing for me...  :-(
(This events I am helping organising have been scheduled a loooong
time ago...)