demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] CDuce binding in Makefile.

From: Serge Leblanc
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] CDuce binding in Makefile.
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 21:38:53 +0200

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 20:34, David MENTRE wrote:
Hello Serge,

Well, as I haven't looked at CDuce doc, I don't understand this "map
[d]..." syntax. Could you give me a pointer to the relevant doc or
tutorial?

For map-with function, have a look at : http://www.cduce.org/manual_expressions.html#seq
For understand the Queries XPath-like expressions look at : http://www.cduce.org/tutorial_queries.html#xpath

Well, I'm quite skeptical on the ability to handle a full fledge demexp
base only on XML files. I'm still thinking of a classical setting:
import/export in XML and daily management backend as an SQL database.

I have faith in the CDuce team and particularly in Mrs Benzaken database experiment. She's also team leader of DB projet LRI.

--
pub  1024D/73791C2B 2002-09-30 Serge Leblanc <address@hidden>
 Primary key fingerprint: 8E0C 0D6D E026 A278 9278  BF4F 1A93 D552 7379 1C2B