dazuko-help

Re: [Spam] Re: [Dazuko-help] Dazuko makes ubuntu 8.04 crash during shutd

From: Des Gregory
Subject: Re: [Spam] Re: [Dazuko-help] Dazuko makes ubuntu 8.04 crash during shutdown.
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 09:56:34 +0100

... I don't know if it's helpful (and I'm wary of posting to a mailing list because of that, so apologies if I'm just creating useless traffic) but there seems to be a way of setting the priorities of starting and shutting down processes.

There is something called upstart in Ubuntu which, I think, will help you set this up.

Again. my apologies if this is a red herring.

Best regards, Des Gregory