dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] Dazuko Problem

From: Holger Wansing
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] Dazuko Problem
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:41:34 +0100

Hi,

> Anyway, hoping that this wasn't too big a deal I proceded to the
> next step- 'insmod dazuko.ko'. I get 2 error messages here...

the module is named dazuko.o - so type insmod dazuko.o
If this ends without a message, it's ok.

> "dazuko: failed to register"
> "insmod: error inserting 'dazuko.ko': -1 Invalid parameters"

There may be another problem: I get the "failed to register"
message too, when I compile the dazuko.o - module with gcc version 3.3
on my debian system. There's another thread about that on the list ...

--
Gruss
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 0.9.6-claws
        under Debian GNU LINUX 3.0 Woody.
                Registered LinuxUser #311290
                        Spam filtering powered by Spamassassin.org