dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] need help

From: Holger Wansing
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] need help
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 23:16:08 +0100

Hi,

> .........../antivir..../src/dazuko......... and wrote ./example
> the stand :error failed to register with dazuko    ( what can i do )

Sorry for answering so late...

I experienced the same error message yesterday, when updating my
Debian stable system to testing.
So I thought about, what could have changed making such effects to
dazuko - it was the gcc. In stable it was version 2.95, in testing
it was version 3.3 by default. But the old 2.95 was installed too,
so I tried to build dazuko with this version - and everything was
fine.

This happened to me with dazuko-1.2.2, then I tried the latest stable
2.0.0, it's the same there.
I'm running a 2.4.20-debian-kernel, if this matters.

John, when needing more infos, feel free to mail me...

Gruss
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 0.9.6-claws
        under Debian GNU LINUX 3.0 Woody.
                Registered LinuxUser #311290
                        Spam filtering powered by Spamassassin.org