dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] Dazuko Problem

From: Zane Andrew
Subject: [Dazuko-help] Dazuko Problem
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 15:25:40 +1100

Hi,

I'm trying to install Dazuko 2.0.0

You may have already addressed problems similar to this, but I have spent a lot of time trying to find answers and got nothing, so here's my problem. I appreciate any help you can give me:

I'm running RH9 with Kernel 2.6.3, and yes I did compile with CONFIG_SECURITY enabled.

First I type ./configure - no problems there

Next when I type 'make' there are no errors apart from this - "Warning: Overriding SUBDIRS on the command line can cause inconsistencies"

Anyway, hoping that this wasn't too big a deal I proceded to the next step- 'insmod dazuko.ko'. I get 2 error messages here...

"dazuko: failed to register"
"insmod: error inserting 'dazuko.ko': -1 Invalid parameters"

Please help!!!

Thanks,

Zane