[certi-dev] C++ 1516 Binding

From: Ijperen, Jeroen van
Subject: [certi-dev] C++ 1516 Binding
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 12:40:40 +0100

Hello,

I have posted here before, some time ago, about plans for implementing a C++ 1516 interface for CERTI. I am happy to say that these plans are going forward and that I’ll start working on that in the coming months. We will release this code back to CERTI obviously, though we do not have all supported platforms available here.

So far I have not yet looked in detail at the code behind CERTI (I got as far as downloading and compiling v3.3.3), but I noticed the discussion about generating the code used to encode/decode messages between libRTI and the rti ambassador. (I hope I understood this part correctly.)

My question now is: should I try to develop my code for 1516 support against the last “stable” release, or against the HEAD version? Is there any “global” estimate when these changes (the use of the generated code) will have settled?

Kind regards,

Jeroen v. IJperen

TASK24