RE: [certi-dev] CERTI/VirtualAir jam session

From: Gotthard, Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] CERTI/VirtualAir jam session
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:04:02 +0100

Thanks. The need for protocol optimizations could be one result of this
event. If we want CERTI to be usable for geographically distributed
simulations, we should occasionally test the "remote RTIG" scenario.

LinuxTag? Could be a demonstration of the "gaming aspects", but from
this perspective there is no functional difference between HLA/CERTI and
the multiplayer other than compatibility with MS FSX, which is probably
not the right software to be mentioned at LinuxTag. ;-)

Petr