Re: [certi-dev] CERTI/VirtualAir jam session

From: Maxim Gammer
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI/VirtualAir jam session
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 14:48:56 +0500

Cool )))

2010/3/6 Gotthard, Petr <address@hidden>

Folks,

How about celebrating the achievements of CERTI and VirtualAir in past months/years by doing a virtual “jam session” with various kinds of flight simulators, radars and displays connected over HLA/CERTI into a single environment? In a more serious language it’s called an interoperability event. ;-)

Interested? Drop me an e-mail! Right now I’m checking the scale of interest and looking for instruments that are not yet integrated. By summer 2010 we should be able to play the 3 major simulators (MS FSX, X-Plane and FlightGear) and use the native VirtualAir monitor and the OpenRadar display. Are there any other instruments that may contribute to the band?

When? This summer.

Best Regards,

Petr