Re: [certi-dev] HLA_TestsSuite usage / Bingo!

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] HLA_TestsSuite usage / Bingo!
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 13:11:35 +0200

2008/6/27 Gotthard,Petr <address@hidden>:
> Eric,
> I've finally found a (minimal?) set of conditions that must be satisfied
> to successfully run the test suite. Many thanks for your support.

Many thanks to you for being assiduous and pugnacious on this.

May be in the end you'll find DTest usable _and_ useful
even if it obviously need improvement.

> (1) I confirm that `make test` of the HLA_TestsSuite works
>  - if `ssh localhost echo baf` gives "baf"
>  - if CERTI_HOME points to where CERI and the test stuite were installed
> (e.g. /usr/local)
>  - if dtest and all four modules are installed and referenced using the
> PYTHONPATH (no install is necessary)
>  - and if the HLA_TestsSuite is installed using `make install`
>
> (2) I confirm successful test execution at
>  - 32bit Intel, Fedora 8 with gcc 4.1.2-33 (RedHat)
>  - 64bit Intel, Fedora 9 with gcc 4.3.0-8 (RedHat)

Thank you for thoses tests.
We did:
      32 bits Fedora 8 with gcc 4.1.2 20070502
      64 bits Sparc Solaris ?  with gcc ?
      64 bits Debian SID with gcc 4.3.1
      Windows XP + Visual Studio 8      (in progress)
      Windows XP + Code::Blocks 8.02 (in progress)

We should have a fairly robust CETI 3.3.0.

> I will try to try also 32bit Intel with latest Sun Solaris this weekend.

OK, I'll make CERTI 3.3.0 release next week.