ykernel-misc

[Ykernel-misc] RE: Y kernel website

From: Ishwar Awalgaonkar
Subject: [Ykernel-misc] RE: Y kernel website
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:39:34 -0500

Hi nick,

I found the following on savannah's site, thought might be helpful to u
(if u havent already read it):

=======================================

By: alexmoffat ( Alex Moffat )
 RE: Authentication [ reply ]
2002-Aug-05 02:01
I had the same problem. I'm using debian and installed sftp. scp was
working fine, cvs still works but sftp doesn't. I used

sftp address@hidden:/xsltxt/

and was prompted for a password, but which password?

Any help?

By: danielbaumann ( Daniel Baumann )
 RE: Authentication [ reply ]
2002-Aug-05 16:10
like it is written above,
use sftp -1 address@hidden:/MYPROJECT/ instead.

=======================================

So u might want to try using sftp -1 switch.

Also, I believe this will still not get us the files on the homepage of
the project. The SFTP will get them into the download area.

I think the following link may help you in uploading the homepage using
CVS:
https://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=11&question=How_do_I_upload_my_ho
mepage_(CVS_HTML).txt

Please let me know if you face any more issues.

Thanks.

-
Ishwar