ykernel-misc

[Ykernel-misc] RE: Y Kernel Project

From: ishwarjoshi
Subject: [Ykernel-misc] RE: Y Kernel Project
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 22:00:30 +0000

hi nick,

i have added you the project now.

i also heard that they have enabled secure ftp. you
could check that out else of course cvs.

it would be great if we can have a basic homepage right
now with the project description. if anybody is game, it
would be great to have some kind of a logo too!

if you want, i can send you the project history until
now and that could be put up there.

let me know how you want to go about it.

also, everybody else, please post your ideas about the
homepage.

thanks.

-
ishwar

ps: i crashed my laptop in the process of trying to put
redhat 7.0 on it. so i lost my emails (for now i think).
i tried the mailing list archives on savannah and they
dont work either.
can anybody in the team please post the list of useful
kernel hacking URLs that i had sent out earlier. these
could also possibly go on the kernel homepage.
thanks.