www-zh-cn-translators

Re: [GNUCTT] licenses/license-recommendations.html 审校中遇到的问题(二)

From: Hagb Green
Subject: Re: [GNUCTT] licenses/license-recommendations.html 审校中遇到的问题(二)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 17:47:11 +0800

1=> 那么“GNU all-permissive license”就译为“全面容许性许可证”吧。
2=> preferred 放在这里我没搞懂是什么意思(什么叫 preffered form “首选的形式”?)。
感谢!

From:  "Wensheng Xie"<address@hidden>;
Date:  Sat, Nov 10, 2018 10:18 PM
To:  "Hagb Green"<address@hidden>;
Cc:  "www-zh-cn-translators"<address@hidden>;

1. “GNU all-permissive license” 需不需要译?如果要,该译成什么?
permissive license我译作容许性许可证, all-permissive license可以译作全面容许性许可证。
2. a clear preferred form for modification
preferred可以翻译为“首选”。

  1. “GNU all-permissive license” 需不需要译?如果要,该译成什么?
  2. “If you are creating these works specifically for use with a software project, we generally recommend that you release your work under the same license as the software. There is no problem in doing so with the licenses we have recommended: GPLv3, LGPLv3, AGPLv3, and GPLv2 can all be applied to any kind of work—not just software—that is copyrightable and has a clear preferred form for modification. Using the same license as the software will help make compliance easier for distributors, and avoids any doubt about potential compatibility issues. Using a different free license may be appropriate if it provides some specific practical benefit, like better cooperation with other free projects. ” 里 “…… preferred form ……” 中的 “preferred” 是什么意思?
谢谢