wget-dev

Re: wget2 | OCSP: Why is wget checking that thisUpd is not older than 3

From: @rockdaboot
Subject: Re: wget2 | OCSP: Why is wget checking that thisUpd is not older than 3 days? (#577)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 14:01:46 +0000

Tim Rühsen commented:

I might be confused about stapling vs non-stapling, so nvm if the above doesn't
make much sense.

Just testing again with OpenSSL. For github.com I see
```
30.145835.154 OCSP URI not given and not found in certificate. Skipping OCSP
check for cert 0.
30.145835.154 OCSP URI not given and not found in certificate. Skipping OCSP
check for cert 1.
30.145835.154 No stapled OCSP response was received. Continuing.
```
while GnuTLS comes up with an OCSP URI. What is going on here ?

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/issues/577#note_798327609