viewmail-info

Re: [VM] trouble starting vm in emacs 23

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [VM] trouble starting vm in emacs 23
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 13:03:32 -0800

Sorry for no reply. I had to move for emergency reasons.

Piet, no don't have any bbdb additions as vcard.

Also, I see that bbdb 3.1 or 3.11 is in Debian testing now, which is what I use.
Now that I have settled in new home and have my internet connection, I
will download a newer vm and bbdb and see how it goes.
Perhaps Uday is correct in that I should stay with bbdb 2.

 Thanks, and will let you all know how it goes, or if I revert to v2