viewmail-info

[VM] gmail starred and vm flagged not synchronizing well?

From: et
Subject: [VM] gmail starred and vm flagged not synchronizing well?
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 19:15:56 +0000 (UTC)

Dear all,

I've been using vm together with gmail and with the apple Mail.app for a
while, flagging messages in one of the three and unflagging in another,
and things seemed to work very well.  recently I noticed that when I
un-star a mail in gmail, it is not un-flagged in vm, while it is
un-flagged in Mail.app.  This used to work in the past.  I wonder if
this has somehow to do with the fact that I now read my mail in vm on
both my laptop and desktop...

thanks for any hints, E