traverso-devel

[Traverso-devel] Audio Bin

From: ben levitt
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Audio Bin
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:53:51 -0700

I like having the Audio Bin available.

Additionally, I was thinking that it would be very useful to be able
to sort by the existing columns, or by clip creation order (or audio
inset order), or clip deletion order.  That way you could easily find
the last clip you deleted, 3rd audio you recorded, etc.

I've also been thinking that a file system dockable widget would also
be useful.  I think a lot of people might have a directory full of
audio files they might want to use, and this would make it easy to
drag & drop files into a song from that folder.  This is probably not
urgent since this is already doable by having a directory open in a
file manager and d&d from there.  Although having an embedded
filesystem view in traverso would be even nicer.  :)

Ben