traverso-devel

Re: [Traverso-devel] Audio Bin

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Audio Bin
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:32:41 +0200

Hi,

> 2007/4/28, ben levitt
> > I like having the Audio Bin available.

Yeah, it has been on the todo list for a long time, much work has been spend
on moving the management of Resources to Project level to make it possible,
so it would be a waste of work to not make that happen!
And of course, the things you mention, sorting, setting filters on date, etc
are on the todo list too :)

About the file system dock widget, I think it's overkill.
We have D&D with extended-selection support, the < I > for importing in a
Track, you also added an Import audio menu item, how many more ways are
needed ???

However, a file view in the Resources bin, that's something I see the use for
indeed!
It's non-intrusive, and barely requires any coding!
It can be added as another option, so we have, Audio, Clips, Both, and Files
in the selector.
Anyone ?

> I like it too. It's very useful if you want to re-import a sound in various
> songs.
>
> The more I use Traverso, the more I like it... :)
>
> Paul

Good to hear you are getting used to it!
If there is anything that is difficult to find, or hard to get used to, please
let me know, so we can try and see if we can find a solution for it!

Greetings,

Remon