trans-coord-devel

Re: xx.{po,html} vs @var{lang}.{po,html}

From: Kaloian Doganov
Subject: Re: xx.{po,html} vs @var{lang}.{po,html}
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 02:25:43 +0200

    Kaloian, your recent amendment introduces "article.LANG.po" while
    the rest of the manual uses "article.xx.po".

Ah, I have overlooked this.  The "article.LANG.po" naming is used in the
gettext manual which I've red at the time when writing those paragraphs.
No doubt we have to use one form throughout the whole manual.

I tend to prefer style of gettext for the sake of consistency.  It is
likely that translators will use both manuals and one consistent form in
both of them will slightly improve their readability.  But I have no
strong opinion about this.