trans-coord-devel

Re: Generated .xx.html files

From: Kaloian Doganov
Subject: Re: Generated .xx.html files
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 22:08:21 +0200

Kaloian Doganov <address@hidden> writes:

    Currently I don't know how to implement this in sed because the
    regexp must match a text fragment that spans several lines.  And
    since I don't know awk, I'll do it in Guile.

I've figured out how to make it in sed.  The key idea is to add all
input lines to the pattern space, and then perform the `s' command
there.

No need to add another Guile script (for now).