trans-coord-devel

Re: Generated .xx.html files

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: Generated .xx.html files
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 22:24:51 +0200

Калоян Доганов wrote:

> I've figured out how to make it in sed.

I admit I don't understand how this works (at first glance, at least).

You probably noticed the new `sync' target -- I've set up a daily cron
job at fp to sync automatically from www.

Now that the VCS option is fully implemented (I think... crossing
fingers) maybe it is time to install Po4a on fp and add another job
that will rebuild the project.  Thus we can see if it behaves as
originally intended and can commit only the source files.  This is
necessary in preparation for the testing phase.  What do you think?

P.S.  Last week I started working on the documentation, but progress
has been slow so far.  I'd like to finish at least a basic skeleton
before committing.