trans-coord-devel

Re: Generated .xx.html files

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: Generated .xx.html files
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:11:30 +0200

On Sun, Jan 27, 2008 at 04:07:07PM +0200, Kaloian Doganov wrote:
> http://www.compugenic.com/index/news-app/story.9/title.using-sed-to-remove-all-newlines-in-a-file

Thanks, I'll take a look at it soon.

> I think this is a good idea.

OK, I think I've successfully installed Po4a at fencepost.  The
testsuite failed, but it is a problem in the Sgml module.  I'll add
another job tonight.

> This configuration should be safe thing to do, since we will not
> automatically commit anything to the master www repository at all.

Sure.

> I feel that the lack of documentation becames a major deficiency.

Yes, I agree.  I hope to finish the basics w/i a week.  Once the build
job is running without errors, I'll concentrate only on this.