trans-coord-devel

Re: Maintaining bg translations with GNUN

From: Kaloian Doganov
Subject: Re: Maintaining bg translations with GNUN
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 20:58:33 +0200

Yavor Doganov <address@hidden> writes:

    There will be a problem with www-bg as this disrupts our usual
    established process, but I think the benefits are clear.  Kaloian?

I agree.  The only question is how we'll manage this experiment in terms
of VCS.  The question will be even more important if the Catalan team
joins the party.

Currently we have:

  1. GNUN Repository (Subversion on Corellia or eventually CVS on
     Savannah)

  2. www-bg Repository (CVS on Savannah)

  3. www-ca Repository (I don't know where it is, but I guess there is
     one)

One possible strategy is to copy GNUN to repositories 2. and 3.  Then
develop GNUN on 1. and sync it regularly to the other two repositories.

Another possible strategy is to stop working on 2. and 3. and integrate
all the work made there to repository 1.  E.g. GNUN's repository will
adopt the Bulgarian and Catalan translations (at least temporary for the
time of the experiment).

I tend to prefer the latter strategy, since it will represent more
closely the working process of the final system.