toad-devel

[Toad-devel] No munging of Reply-To headers

From: Ben Finney
Subject: [Toad-devel] No munging of Reply-To headers
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 17:45:16 +1000

On 03-Apr-2003, Janne Jalkanen wrote:
> (BTW, the Reply-To -headers seem to be a bit wonked for the list.)

There is no Reply-To munging on these lists; any existing Reply-To
header is preserved.  Set a Reply-To or not, as you choose; reply to a
single person or to the list, as you choose.  It's not the job of the
list software to mess with Reply-To headers, especially since list
members may wish to set their own.

  <http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html>

--
 \      "We must become the change we want to see."  -- Mahatma Gandhi |
address@hidden  F'print 9CFE12B0 791A4267 887F520C B7AC2E51 BD41714B