toad-devel

[Toad-devel] PlayerRegistry module created

From: Ben Finney
Subject: [Toad-devel] PlayerRegistry module created
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:50:25 +1000

Howdy all,

The PlayerRegistry module is now created in CVS; using other core TOAD
classes, it can add players to a registry, write it to disk and read it
back.

With this, and the other core data classes, it should now be possible to
write a tiny application with a UI for accepting player details and
maintaining a registry in a disk file.  That's my next task; then we'll
actually have something to look at :-)

--
 \         "Conscience is a mother-in-law whose visit never ends."  -- |
  `\                                                  Henry L. Mencken |