toad-devel

[Toad-devel] Requirements discussion

From: Ben Finney
Subject: [Toad-devel] Requirements discussion
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:48:45 +1000

On 02-Apr-2003, Janne Jalkanen wrote:
> I think that what we first need is a really solid list of
> requirements, prioritized.  Ben has a good start, and let me add a few
> of my own ones off the top of my head.

Added some of these to the TODO file.

> Perhaps it would be useful to establish some sort of a document
> repository/slash Wiki for development?  Gathering the requirements
> must be done to a central, single location.

I think toad-devel is the proper forum for hashing out requirements;
we'll be discussing it here anyway.

> I'll come back with some more requirements once I

... once you finish that sentence?  :-)

--
 \        "The Bermuda Triangle got tired of warm weather. It moved to |
  `\            Alaska. Now Santa Claus is missing."  -- Steven Wright |