toad-devel

RE: [Toad-devel] File format for tournament information

From: Garner, Robin
Subject: RE: [Toad-devel] File format for tournament information
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 15:26:46 +1000

>  - All languages in current use have got an XML parser library already
>    written and debugged.

Well, the 2 programs that currently process this data are written in Hypercard (Neville's tournament management program) and Modula-3 (my ratings system).  If you can find XML parser packages for both of these, then I'm sold.

Otherwise, since we have a well defined format for which we can define converters at any stage, I'd rather keep it close to what I have already, and optionally convert to XML later.

Thx for the ISO date stuff.  I'll update when I next get a chance.

RG